There are many ways to export the data from ManicTime.
- You can export all data by timelines from Tools -> Export. Keep in mind that if you select a big date range (a year or more worth of data) this could be a lengthy process and a big file.
- You can Shift or Ctrl select lines at the bottom left of day view. Then copy and paste to some other app like Excel.
- You can export data from Search.
- You can export data from Timesheet.
- You can export data and images from Statistics.
- You can get all data from ManicTime server via services.
And you can also get the data from the database. To get to the database, go to Tools ->Adv -> Open db folder. Database is in file ManicTime.sdf. You can use this tool to view the data.