I have a feature request ...

Ability to add autotag timeline to statistics

There is need to add autotag timeline to statistics, because most of activity is recorded automatically (at least in my case).

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    OndřejOndřej shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ke LiKe Li commented  · 

agreeeeeeee!

@Jon "you want an application Setting to always do that copying?"
        Yes!

• David StademDavid Stadem commented  · 

Agree with @Rob. I use my AutoTag and Tag timelines for totally different purposes, and copying auto-tags to tags would mess up my timesheets. Not to mention if you have to manually copy auto-tags to tags every day, it works against the whole concept of an "auto" tag. Access to the AutoTag timeline in statistics would be a big step forward for the Statistics.

• RobRob commented  · 

@Jon, If you have autotags working automatically for most activity, "copy auto-tags to tags," which requires you to do it one day at a time, is pretty inconvenient. If there were a setting to always do that, that would solve it for me, but it would prevent a possible workflow of using tags and autotags in separate ways. I would much rather have access to autotags in statistics.

• Jon FreedJon Freed commented  · 

Why isn't it sufficient to use the "Copy auto-tags to tags" before going to the tab "Statistics?" Perhaps you want an application Setting to always do that copying?

• David StademDavid Stadem commented  · 

Yes please! Auto tags have the potential to be very useful for me, but not unless I can look at them in Statistics.

Feedback and Knowledge Base