Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ben Eighton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Default work and break time is already there - it uses the last amount of time used for previous break. But the sound notification would be very, very nice. I work by my computer for certain amount of minutes using Pomodoro timer (usually 40 minutes). Then I stand up, walk in the office, stretch my back, make some tea, talk to colleagues - whatever to rest my eyes from the monitor. Now I must check the monitor if 10 minutes of break are already passed. The possibility to have a sound notification on computer would be very nice. Please note: I use headphones plugged into my the audio card, so the possibility of sound notification through a motherboard beeper would be very, very nice.

• Sandy K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Solid recommendations to be able to customize pomodoro. Additional recommendation is to track number of pomodoros in current task.

• Bernhard Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More settings:

I would prefer it, if pomodoro would not show always first the tag I used, when I started pomodoro for the very first time.

It is ok, but not necessary when pomodoro shows the tags I used before a break after the break.

But it never should show a tag I used a month before, when I change form timer to pomodoro.

Feedback and Knowledge Base