I have a feature request ...

iphone App

App for logging time off the computer like meetings, webex, conferences, calls. All this should be as easy as using ManicTime on the desktop and also add this time to the computer app automatically.

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexander BoelenAlexander Boelen commented  · 

There is a part-solution for this... I use the Moves App on my iPhone. This app tracks my whereabouts and the resulting (online) data can be read using a plugin in ManicTime. For me the additional info on my whereabouts is sufficient. I can see when I was on the road, went out for a walk, by bike or had a meeting at a certain location. With the rules I add relevant parts of this info to the auto-timeline. Thus I can add certain locations to a specific client’s record. When needed you can add more detailed info (like being in a conference room, a normal office space or whatever, Moves has an accuracy of approximately 50 mtrs in pinning the location of the device) to the Moves App and this will be visible in the ManicTime Timeline.

• Jon DuckerJon Ducker commented  · 

just being able to add tags to the timeline from an iphone app which is designed for mobile size screen would be very useful. All our company phones are iphones.

• MM commented  · 

iPad time tracking & time I switched to an app, etc.

• John TchongJohn Tchong commented  · 

Admin says: there is no way of getting to phone calls or messages on the iphone (at least to my knowledge). Try iExplorer.

• Ken PolleckKen Polleck commented  · 

I often want to look back at my history, so even just an iOS device display (read-only) app would be nice. Are there ways to extract the data from the Desktop Version database that could be used to render a display?

• ManicTime SupportAdminManicTime Support (Support, ManicTime) commented  · 

On the iphone I think stopwatch and some gps based tracking is as far as it can go. iOs is pretty closed, there is no way of getting to phone calls or messages on the iphone (at least to my knowledge)

• Justin EricksonJustin Erickson commented  · 

I would like the app to track text messages as well as phone calls. GPS could be handy too, real handy if it kept track of driving and allow me to automatically create a mileage report.

Feedback and Knowledge Base