Fix for tracking internet 'documents' in Vivaldi browser.
Vivaldi is awesome forked project from Opera.
Stephan Paternotte commented
I'd say that Vivaldi is a Chromium-based webbrowser.
Can we get support for "Document timeline: Vivaldi"
or more generic "Document timeline: Chromium-based webbrowsers"
Kéven Bernard commented
Ìnstalling the chrome extension "ManicTime Url Tracker" restored url tracking with Vivaldi for me. Thanks!
Alenn G'Kar commented
In the Vivaldi app, yes? But wich extension should I use or create.
1. Find unpacked extension in your app data folder.
2. Move it to a desired location.
3. Delete _metadata folder.
4. Edit background.js
5. Do a search and replace for "chrome" to "vivaldi" (with the double quotes).
6. In vivaldi Ctrl+Shift+E, enable developer mode.
7. Load the folder as unpacked extension and enable it.
It'll track URLs from there on :) Proof: https://i.snag.gy/XL3xPC.jpg